Hello, New Member from Las Vegas

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Bigmike750

Hello, New Member from Las Vegas

Post by Bigmike750 »

Hello from Las Vegas,

I have been a big fan of the Caprice PPV for quite awhile, and totally looking forward to getting my hands on a new caprice before the year ends.I currently have a 2017 Tahoe PPV, and have owned numerous 1995 Caprice PPV’s in the past. I was a very active member of the last Caprice/Impala forum, made a lot of friends, and I look forward to the opportunity to do the same here, in my new home. I want to thank you all in advance for all of the valuable information that you all have provided, and I plan on contributing to the forum as well. Hopefully we will be able to meet up in the near future…
P.S. @Navylifer - are you the same Navylifer from the old Impala SS Forum? That guy was a wealth of knowledge.

Thanks again
Mike
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Hello, New Member from Las Vegas

Post by elc32955 »

There's a lot of folks from the old B-body groups here, for example I was a member of GoFaSSt in Central Florida - had a 1995 9C1 Caprice. And it is the same Navy Lifer!

Glad to have you on-board, this is a really good landing zone for people interested in the PPV!

Welcome
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.