New to the forum.....

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
White Knight

New to the forum.....

Post by White Knight »

Hello to all new and long time members. My name is Russ and I have been reading the forum board for a while checking the “for sale” and other links looking for the right car and recently I purchased a 2016 Heron white Caprice w/6.0 engine with 62K miles on it from a long time forum member. The car was never in police service. A unique story about the car is that it was in a TV show called “Notorious”. Bill in Texas (former owner) purchased the car with 121 miles on it. The car has full carpet and a cloth rear seat. As I’ve learned on the site it just means that the production company didn’t upgrade or option for the rubber flooring and the vinyl rear seat. In the last year I have retired and relocated to the Charlotte N.C area. I look forward to being able to ask some questions of all the knowledgeable people on the forum. Thanks for taking the time to read my first post.
‘16 Heron White Chevy Caprice PPV w/6.0, former movie car, 2016-2019 Chevy Impala wheels.
Mooseman

Re: New to the forum.....

Post by Mooseman »

Welcome! Interesting story on your PPV. Is it a 9C3? Sounds like it.

Pictures are always welcome.
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419
s/c'd cav

Re: New to the forum.....

Post by s/c'd cav »

nice score on a 16 !
Mooseman wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:56 am Welcome! Interesting story on your PPV. Is it a 9C3? Sounds like it.

Pictures are always welcome.
11-13 only for 9C3 !! being a 16 its only a 9C1 , and has the base carpet and cloth rear seat