Rear body-side door seal for sale - fits all 2011-2017 Caprice

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
elc32955
System Manager

Rear body-side door seal for sale - fits all 2011-2017 Caprice

Post by elc32955 »

I ordered this in error for my car (misread the online parts diagram) so I don't really need to hang onto it. Selling a brand-new rear door molded body-side weatherstrip for our cars, will fit either L or R side depending where you want to fit it. This fits all 2011-2017 Caprices, it's the door seal that gets torn up in the rear from officers "assisting involuntary occupants" with entering the back seat area. Part number 92253118. I got all the way to having it on the car, in the front, before I figured out after it was all in the proper untwisted position it was a rear door weatherstrip. Naturally out of the sealed bag and fitted to a car I'd have a very hard time doing a return.

List is $93.40, Cheapest sell price I can find on the net is $62.22 + shipping, I paid $68.88 with free shipping from Scoggin-Dickey in Lubbock, TX (they ship all orders over $99 free, makes them one of the cheapest parts sources out there if you look at total order cost). I'll sell it for $35 plus whatever FedEx Ground charges me to ship to your address. Makes it a good deal for someone doing a build and I get some of my money back.

If you want it PM me.

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Rear body-side door seal for sale - fits all 2011-2017 Caprice

Post by elc32955 »

WHOA! I see that list on this part is $33.76 now and at least 5 GM parts sources are substantially discounting it (but adding their shipping back in). This smells like pushing remaining stock out the door to me! Just being completely honest here, I'd say get it if you need one from a dealer since it's still sealed & warrantied. With this kind of deep discount I'd check other gasketing ASAP as if the rears are being blown out, stands to reason maybe the fronts are also. And the fronts are almost always damaged when we get out hands on the cars.

I'll probably still have this one after the remaining supply exhausts or until someone I know needs one.

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

yup sounds like GM is blowing them out to deplete stock , so they can discontinue it

the front door seal is 85 cost , and 140 list , and your post reminded me about the trunk seal , which is discontinued :(
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Sorry, forgot to annotate this as sold. Hand-delivered to a satisfied customer.

Thanks
Eric