2011 Stock Springs and Struts for Sale Cheap

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
enginelord

2011 Stock Springs and Struts for Sale Cheap

Post by enginelord »

I'm replacing the springs and struts all around on my 2011. Old parts are good condition and felt decent, look decent.Just barely a tiny bit of rust on strut body, springs have no rust. I have no use for them, going to recycle pile. (I'm lowering my car). So if anyone wants the stock set-up , U pay the actual shipping cost and $30 for my time to box and ship and they're yours. Rears are off now and fronts will be off soon. - Mitch
enginelord

Re: 2011 Stock Springs and Struts for Sale Cheap

Post by enginelord »

I kinda figured no one would want them, even if they do look new. Gone, I threw them into the scrap pile.
xcidmigs

Post by xcidmigs »

Big mistake here....
enginelord

Post by enginelord »

Which mistake... lowering it or tossing the stock set-up...?
I'm guessing tossing the parts, I didn't like doing it, why i posted them here. But no response. They looked great and original I believe. Rode like a rock, reminded me like my C5 Vette with w/ sport package. Terrible ride but handled like a race-car.
A track car needs adjustable coil-overs, lowered car needs aftermarket, a nice ride daily driver requires anything other than the stock '11's. Parts removed from this project are already and will continue to pile up. Once the new ZL1 cradle is in, the entire stock rear cradle will likely be scraped also. Along with all the stock front/rear brake set-up in case anyone reading this is interested. The motor and trans will likely go into another project. (like my Buick GN) I scraped the stock steelies. Regretted that one though, I now have seen people actually like those? Spotlight, spare tire/jack set-up, all the rear trunk carpet panels, 2nd battery set-up,trunk chrome trim, Chevy emblems, ground effect/rocker moldings, cam, lifters, manifolds, stock exhaust system cats, mass air, throttle body, etc. also on the cutting block. Some of that stuff not worth anything. Haven't been in the doors yet, ballistic panels would be cool to find, still would be removed and sold though. I even would consider a damaged hood +cash for my good white hood since that will be heavily modified also. (will not ship) I really like these cars stock as daily drivers. That is just not in this ones future... :twisted: