3.27 Camaro diff

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
undrcvrppv

3.27 Camaro diff

Post by undrcvrppv »

Upgrading to a zl1 diff so I'm selling my 3.27 that I recently purchased from Camaro 5 it has 28000 miles on it. I never installed it just looking to get back what I have into it 600 firm shipped
undrcvrppv

Re: 3.27 Camaro diff

Post by undrcvrppv »

Any takers? open to offers
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

what all did you do to get the ZL1 diff to work ?
undrcvrppv

Post by undrcvrppv »

I don't have everything yet. Looks like drive shaft aftermarket Axles and bushing should be all
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

oh , thats not good then , i was hoping you had done the work already , and sounds like you havent researched it far enough yet

you are better off getting the complete ZL1 cradle and doing a cradle swap , that saves buying axles , you will need to reuse the caprice sway bar , as the camaro bars are straight between the 2 frame mounts , and will not clear the spare tire tub

yes youll need a custom driveshaft , if you try and reuse the stock cradle , you will need to cut it up to clear the diff , untill you see the sheer size of the ZL1 , i know that sounds odd on the work to get it to fit

im actually getting the whole the cradle
undrcvrppv

Post by undrcvrppv »

I saw someone put the diff in a caprice cradle there was no mention of having to cut it all up. I need upgraded axles for the power I'm making as well as the custom driveshaft