Govt auction Sat, 5/13 Tampa, FL on Proxibid

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
elc32955
System Manager

Govt auction Sat, 5/13 Tampa, FL on Proxibid

Post by elc32955 »

OK folks, get out your checkbooks! Sarasota County, FL is selling a bunch of Caprice spare parts this upcoming Saturday morning at the Tampa machinery auction outside of Tampa, FL. On-line bidding, one lot consisting of at least two pallets stacked. Auction description says.... Headlights, mirrors, window regulators, hubcaps, brake calipers. I can tell you I saw at least one complement of AC hoses along with that funky heat exchanger hose, those all looked new. A stack of 10 or more full wheel covers, all looked new. Different sized GM boxes with unknown contents, all appearing new & sealed.

Here's the linky, take a look for yourself... ; https://www.proxibid.com/Heavy-Construc ... 2#topoflot

This could be a very lucrative lot to get if these components are all new, but as always I recommend in-person inspection since nothing is a sure guarantee. This is a Proxibid sale, so if you bid - be DARNED WELL SURE that your Internet bid takes, at least one member had recent issues with a bid disappearing on this service.

Good luck!
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Govt auction Sat, 5/13 Tampa, FL on Proxibid

Post by elc32955 »

Lot went for $1,500 to an unknown bidder, a good deal considering how much those replacement parts are worth sold off piecemeal! Anyone on the forums here win the lot?

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
TheCrapicePPV

Post by TheCrapicePPV »

elc32955 wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 4:45 pm Anyone on the forums here win the lot?

Thanks
Eric
That'd be me. I'll be listing the parts for sale in November. Lots of great parts. All brand new oem parts...2 sets of headlights, 2 sets of tail lights, 3 sets of wheel covers, 5 sets of mirrors, 4 sets of window regulators, engine and transmission mounts, a eff ton bolts, seat belt stuff, A/C clutches, sway bar end links, a fully loaded caliper, a S ton of interior clips (some hard to find ones too), radio knows, etc...

I also grabbed the 2013 60k mile karma that was for auction at the same time. I'll be hanging onto this one for a little while. Where are you at on FL? We're in fort myers.
Attachments
20230527_120248.jpg
20230527_120248.jpg (4.91 MiB) Viewed 783 times
IMG_20230802_110343.jpg
IMG_20230802_110343.jpg (127.36 KiB) Viewed 783 times
Scrammbledeggs

Post by Scrammbledeggs »

TheCrapicePPV wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:06 am
elc32955 wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 4:45 pm Anyone on the forums here win the lot?

Thanks
Eric
That'd be me. I'll be listing the parts for sale in November. Lots of great parts. All brand new oem parts...2 sets of headlights, 2 sets of tail lights, 3 sets of wheel covers, 5 sets of mirrors, 4 sets of window regulators, engine and transmission mounts, a eff ton bolts, seat belt stuff, A/C clutches, sway bar end links, a fully loaded caliper, a S ton of interior clips (some hard to find ones too), radio knows, etc...

I also grabbed the 2013 60k mile karma that was for auction at the same time. I'll be hanging onto this one for a little while. Where are you at on FL? We're in fort myers.

I'd definitely be interested in a set of the headlights
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

You received a really good deal on that lot given it was the remaining quantity of a nice set of fleet support spares. Glad it went to someone that might be able to do good with the parts.

I'm here in Rockledge, Brevard County. We have multiple other members in Florida as well!

Thanks
Eric
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

And these parts are now on sale - posted on Facebook as of 2/14, Florida PPV Caprice owner's group. $3,250 for the lot, owner will not separate parts. For those of you that want to try to dicker you can try to PM the OP here. If you want to use FB, here's the linky;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1046798 ... 126869847/

Thanks
Eric
Scrammbledeggs

Post by Scrammbledeggs »

elc32955 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:41 am And these parts are now on sale - posted on Facebook as of 2/14, Florida PPV Caprice owner's group. $3,250 for the lot, owner will not separate parts. For those of you that want to try to dicker you can try to PM the OP here. If you want to use FB, here's the linky;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1046798 ... 126869847/

Thanks
Eric

Can't get the link to work.
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Just checked it and it works fine for me. Are you already logged into FB?

Eric