2011 Caprice PPV 9C1 Black

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
IDLife Caprice

2011 Caprice PPV 9C1 Black

Post by IDLife Caprice »

Does anyone want this auction item for the Bid Award amount of $10,932.44

It had the engine replaced due to a DOD failure at 89K. It also has a new paint job due to a collision with a deer. This car also has carpet.

I have had a Family Emergency and will not be able to spend the money to pick it up. Sorry, but my Mother has turned ill and I am working frantically to finish my 2013 so I can leave Atlanta ASAP to be with my Family in Houston.

If you want this car, let me know as today is the last day.

http://www.publicsurplus.com/sms/auctio ... uc=1375621" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Contact me immediately.

David
713-817-7571
elc32955
System Manager

Re: 2011 Caprice PPV 9C1 Black

Post by elc32955 »

I've let two people know about what you're offering. One has left you a phone message and the other should be trying to call you shortly. Hope I can help you place this car, I'd hate to see you forfeit and it get put back up on the block.

Good luck!
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
IDLife Caprice

Post by IDLife Caprice »

Be sure to send me a text or let them know. I am not always by the phone right now.

Thanks!
Gerome

Post by Gerome »

Wish I had the extra money , this would be a perfect candidate for a 6 spd conversion .