2014 PPV - Clean - 67k - DOD done, everything works - $15k

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
paul54

Re: 2014 PPV - Clean - 67k - DOD done, everything works - $15k

Post by paul54 »

That is correct. Deal is set for 3/28. If no go, I will repost. Thanks all.
paul54

Post by paul54 »

*** Sold! Good luck to the happy new owner! ***
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Congrats on the sale, took 8 months but it went through in the end!

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
JonnyTCB

Post by JonnyTCB »

Strange. You told me you'd sell it to me when you got back from Florida. Like the old saying goes, a man is only as good as his word. Smdh.
ColoCapriceGuy

Post by ColoCapriceGuy »

JonnyTCB wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:41 pm Strange. You told me you'd sell it to me when you got back from Florida. Like the old saying goes, a man is only as good as his word. Smdh.
You lowballed the dude 5k and then were a jerk about it, saying that's what the car was worth (it's not). I wouldn't want to sell to you either.

Good luck on the sale OP!
JonnyTCB

Post by JonnyTCB »

ColoCapriceGuy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:18 pm
JonnyTCB wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:41 pm Strange. You told me you'd sell it to me when you got back from Florida. Like the old saying goes, a man is only as good as his word. Smdh.
You lowballed the dude 5k and then were a jerk about it, saying that's what the car was worth (it's not). I wouldn't want to sell to you either.

Good luck on the sale OP!
You have no idea what you're talking about. I agreed to pay HIS price. So mind your own business.
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

JonnyTCB, take a deep breath & step back for a min. We don't know why Paul54 didn't sell his car to you, only that he didn't. Making ad hominem allegations against a member when a sale doesn't go through won't incentivize anyone to sell you a car here. Hang in there.... When you miss a sale from a car dealer, don't worry - they made more! You'll find a decent ride eventually.

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.