2013 9C1 L77 - Indianapolis, IN

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Rogginator

2013 9C1 L77 - Indianapolis, IN

Post by Rogginator »

2013 Chevy Caprice 6G1MK5U20DL806585
L77 6.0 V8
102k miles
$11,000

The good:
Former NJ police car (Montgomery township). Camshaft & DoD components replaced by dealer at approximately 50k miles (per Carfax). Bought in 2018 with 54k miles on the car. Car has been garage kept since. Currently has approximately 102k miles. Car runs and drives great – I just drove it to Omaha and back and central NY and back (averaged 25+ mpg at 80 MPH) from Indianapolis. No mechanical issues. All swaybar endlinks and all tie-rod ends have been replaced. Car has 1 battery - it’s about 2 years old. Oil changes every 5k miles with Mobil 1.
Mods:
Blackhorse Headers & full Solo Mach 2.5” exhaust
VCM OTR Intake
Underdrive Pulley
Tuned by Alex Day for 87 / E-85. DoD Disabled.
Deep sump trans pan and filter
Tap shift with paddles
Goodridge SS brake lines with Raybestos slotted rotors
SS springs / Monroe struts / Whiteline mounts at 70k
Camaro / Impala 18” 5-spoke wheels with Goodyear Eagle GT Tires. 50% tread. Fenders rolled.
18” steelies / Firestone Pursuit tires can be included in sale for the right price
3 panel Australian instrument cluster with white backlighting (shows gear when in tap-shift mode). Reads in US units
Full custom police center console with ARMREST, cupholders, USB head-unit connection and additional USB / 12 outlets
Radio fully unlocked by White Audio Media
Backup Camera
Rear door panels replaced with 2012’s (match and have rear speaker holes)
Full stereo system with subwoofers –
Infinity Reference 6.5” F&R 2-ways and 2 8” Kicker Comp R’s in rear decklid (using G8 mounts / grills)
Infinity 7005a Reference 5 channel amp mounted under rear parcel shelf (50x4 + 320x1)
Trunk area (except decklid) covered in Killmat
14 gauge wire ran from amp every speaker
Trunk cargo net
LED Headlights
20% tint
Blacked out grill and trunk chrome (with vinyl wrap that matches perfect)
Basic OE floormats
Car has flasher relay and spotlight
Super Pursuit Mode

As you can see, most all of the basic mods are done. It’s a great daily / fun car as-is, or just a cam / DoD kit away from being fast. I’ve never run it at a track or on a dyno. It has the rubber floor and vinyl rear seat. It’s pretty quiet with little to no drone during normal cruising, but really opens up under WOT.

The bad:
There are a few rattles from the interior. There’s some alternator whine in the stereo as the amp uses high-level inputs. The interior is in decent shape but there are a few cracked pieces. The paint is decent but there are some scratches. It’s not a show car.

Reason for sale:
I’ve spent a ton of time and a fair amount of money on this car. I have another hobby car that would be way cooler if I had spent what I did on the Caprice.
Attachments
IMG_0230a.JPG
IMG_0230a.JPG (770.67 KiB) Viewed 1643 times
IMG_0221a.JPG
IMG_0221a.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 1643 times
IMG_0220a.JPG
IMG_0220a.JPG (797.87 KiB) Viewed 1643 times
IMG_0219a.JPG
IMG_0219a.JPG (958.64 KiB) Viewed 1643 times
IMG_0213a.JPG
IMG_0213a.JPG (569.26 KiB) Viewed 1643 times
IMG_0210a.JPG