WTB: Supercharged Caprice PPV

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
LukeG

WTB: Supercharged Caprice PPV

Post by LukeG »

Wanted to buy: Supercharged Caprice PPV

Would love a 2015-2016, but open to any years. Haven't seen a supercharged one for sale in a while and I know there are quite a few out there now. Please pm me if you want to chat.

Thanks!
smwalker
Administration Staff

Re: WTB: Supercharged Caprice PPV

Post by smwalker »

One just posted in the FB group - 11 9C3 - 18k miles $25K Black, stock otherwise

Jim has decided to sell his ATI procharged 2011 Caprice PPV 9C3. It’s been privately owned since new, never seen duty/police service, no holes, spotlight, push bar, etc. Only 18,485 miles!!! Not too long ago, he did a full trans rebuild & reprogram with dyno tune for closed exhaust and to accommodate the added power from the procharger. In addition to big Procharge mod, it has custom exhaust with electric butterflies for full dump (about 5 seconds to open or close) & stiffened suspension. Unsure about what other mods have been done. 1st owner had all the work done by Big Dog Motorsports in NY. $25K OBO. This car is the poster child for the term “sleeper”.

Car is located in Phoenix, AZ. PM me for Jim’s contact info.
fb1.jpg
fb1.jpg (76.9 KiB) Viewed 3689 times
FB2.jpg
FB2.jpg (67.88 KiB) Viewed 3689 times
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
s/c'd cav

Re: WTB: Supercharged Caprice PPV

Post by s/c'd cav »

jeff has also put up his LSA charged caprice up for sale , youll need to check on facebook