2016 White Caprice Police PPV 6.0 V8 Sedan

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
toyguy5538

2016 White Caprice Police PPV 6.0 V8 Sedan

Post by toyguy5538 »

This car is privately owned and has never seen police service, with only 63,000 highway miles. Still in powertrain warranty. It is in excellent condition. New tires. Unique history, cloth front and rear seats, full carpet with carpeted mats. No holes. I purchased it with 120 miles on it. I have the clear title in hand.

Asking $19,500 or best offer. Bill 817-992-8163 Located in the Dallas area.
Attachments
Small Label.JPG
Small Label.JPG (33.5 KiB) Viewed 4581 times
LS Small.JPG
LS Small.JPG (29.43 KiB) Viewed 4581 times
grosen84

Re: 2016 White Caprice Police PPV 6.0 V8 Sedan

Post by grosen84 »

Do you have any interior photos?