2015 Caprice PPV

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
GeorgeBush

2015 Caprice PPV

Post by GeorgeBush »

Silver, 32k miles.. You might have seen my new member posting? Maybe it was a media demo car.. I know I bought it with 1300 miles and it had been on display in a GM admin lobby. Registered it with a 'certificate of origin' which was pretty cool. Full interior, no holes, no spotlights. V8. It has certainly been babied since I've had it. Extremely clean.

Located around Charlotte, Lake Norman and Winston Salem. I wanted $20k.. have had some offers near that on the other side of the country and was hoping for something local but distance is OK (just exploring options).

Anyway, it has new tires all around too. W-rated Sumitomos (spare too). Added leather armrest / cupholders. Advertised in a couple other places if you've already seen it but feel free to PM me any questions I haven't covered; happy to answer anything.

Also let me know if I'm completely wrong about anything; I don't want to be that new guy running his mouth when there are some many knowledgeable people here. Thanks for looking! More pictures available.
Attachments
forum_2.jpg
forum_2.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 12539 times
forum_1.jpg
forum_1.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 12539 times
PPV

Re: 2015 Caprice PPV

Post by PPV »

Hi,
I’m interested. I sent you a pm with my contract info.
Thanks,
Jeff
1970 SS454 Monte Carlo - triple black
1971 SS454 Monte Carlo - Red w/ black gut & top
1970 Convertible Mont Carlo - Sold
1968 K10 short wheel base
2009 Silverado 1500
2013 9C1 - PBM - Sold
2013 CTS-V Coupe Silver Frost Matte Eddition
2017 SS - PBM - M6 - Roof - Sold
2019 Silverado 1500 - LTZ 6.2
firstdue