Outside Temp?

Electronic systems, stereo and Holden iQ, wiring, it all goes here....
Capeasy

Outside Temp?

Post by Capeasy »

Do these 9C1s have an option to show outside Temperatures? I toggled thru all the options on the display and cant find it, I thought it would be next to the time or maybe on the rear view mirror but nothing. :roll:
Walt (AKA:Capeasy) So. Cal.
2013 Caprice 9C1,Huron white, Blackbear tune, DOD Delete, Texas Speed stage 2 cam with all the goodies, Circle D 258 mm converter, 3200 stall. Spectra CAI, 3.45 Diff, deep trans pan. BlackWidow Venom exhaust,Granatelli oval cutouts, Doug Thorley tri-Y headers, Pedders coilovers,Tower brace, Widend OE. rear wheels to 10" wide with 295 Nitto's
s/c'd cav

Re: Outside Temp?

Post by s/c'd cav »

did you check the hvac display ?
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

There is a button on the HVAC controls "TEMP EXT" I think it is labeled. THen it shows up on the upper right of the screen.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
Capeasy

Post by Capeasy »

Thanks , I'll look at that panel a bit closer, I'm still trying to get acquainted with the controls on the panel. been focused on suspension, gear swap and exhaust in these last couple months along with getting a tune put into the car along with disabling the AFM. I feel a little better driving the car longer distances now with that feature turned off. And I finally figured out why my Traction control quit working after the gear swap, it was just a coincidence that the switch went bad at the same time, I messed with that issue for two weeks, so I changed out the switch today and all is well. :D Now on to the next issue "Dim Headlights" , I'm on Amazon as I type looking up either brighter bulbs or just LEDs.
Walt (AKA:Capeasy) So. Cal.
2013 Caprice 9C1,Huron white, Blackbear tune, DOD Delete, Texas Speed stage 2 cam with all the goodies, Circle D 258 mm converter, 3200 stall. Spectra CAI, 3.45 Diff, deep trans pan. BlackWidow Venom exhaust,Granatelli oval cutouts, Doug Thorley tri-Y headers, Pedders coilovers,Tower brace, Widend OE. rear wheels to 10" wide with 295 Nitto's
CrashTestDummy

Post by CrashTestDummy »

The 2012 display on the center of the dash shows outside and inside temp at the top, toward the right side of the screen.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?