New member from the Florida panhandle

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
cavingman1

New member from the Florida panhandle

Post by cavingman1 »

Thanks for letting me join. I really appreciate it. I’ve got a 2012 caprice PPV. My primary interest is getting some information on doing an AFM and DOD delete. I’m having trouble getting specific parts lists as I will be doing the work myself, except for a tune that I would need some advice on as well as I said I’m in the Florida panhandle so if there was someone local or reasonably local, that information would be helpful.
My car has just short of 180,000 miles on it and I’m wanting to do probably an LS nine cam swap money being the primary reason. any advice is appreciated. Thanks again for letting me join the forum.
elc32955
System Manager

Re: New member from the Florida panhandle

Post by elc32955 »

Glad to have you on-board! Tons of information and competent technical folks here if you run into problems along the path.

Welcome!
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Mooseman

Re: New member from the Florida panhandle

Post by Mooseman »

Welcome! Post some pics when you can.
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419