Good day all, and thanks for having me

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
CommanderAdama

Good day all, and thanks for having me

Post by CommanderAdama »

Hello, nice to be here, and hope to learn a lot, and be able to help others out. Been a backyard mechanic all my life with the general premise that there may be a special tool needed to do the job or make it easier, but if I can’t get it…….there is always another way.

I have had my PPV for about 2 months now, which I got from a smaller, but local dealer. She came as is of course, runs and drives great, but has a wee list of things to do (some I have already done). Some of these things are a bit challenging and perplexing, so I am sure to have some posts to toss out and look for input. Thanks all in advance of these. Bill
Bill
2014 Caprice PPV, 9C1, 6.0L
2011 Crown Victoria PI, 4.6L
1959 Thunderbird (modified) 390ci
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Good day all, and thanks for having me

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome! Glad to here your car is running OK so far, lots of technical expertise available here as needed. Feel free to reach out at any time if the forum search feature doesn't give you what you need and... don't forget our monthly live chat, 1st Wednesday of each month, 8 PM EST.

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

Welcome! Post some pics of her and if you have the inclination, can also start a member build thread on your mods.
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419
CommanderAdama

Post by CommanderAdama »

Thanks for the welcome. Posted some pics under member builds, and a long winded question under police equipment. 😎
Bill
2014 Caprice PPV, 9C1, 6.0L
2011 Crown Victoria PI, 4.6L
1959 Thunderbird (modified) 390ci