New user but car may be familiar.

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
skialpentolic

New user but car may be familiar.

Post by skialpentolic »

I purchase a white 2013 ppv from a gentleman up in Whitesville NC and relocated it to Summerville SC. I know he used the site but not sure if he was a member. 120k miles, headers, 3" exhaust, Lap top tune, cold air intake. Mods include aftermarket wheel, ss springs and a hood scoop not sure what its called. Once I get the paperwork completed I will give him a call and see about getting a list of the parts and mods. I have to admit I didn't know much about these cars and didn't do much of an inspection but I went with my gut and bought it. I have a friend that owns Holy City Hot-rods here in Charleston and he gave me the Thumbs up. I am in my early 50's and never had a fast car. I cant stop driving it and cant wait to make upgrades once I get some things fixed first.
I added a pick as someone will probably recognize the car. Glad to be a member and will be asking a few question about maintenance in my next post.
Attachments
2013 caprice.jpg
2013 caprice.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 3903 times
IM28702

Re: New user but car may be familiar.

Post by IM28702 »

Welcome!

I'm over in Ladson and have been watching that particular car on FB marketplace, just haven't gotten to the point of buying a car yet. Sharp car!!
BarryM

Post by BarryM »

Sweet ride, fifty something guy here too 8-)

These cars are a blast, I drive mine whenever roads are dry and salt free. (PA Winters are rough)
Lots of great resources here and on the Facebook page.

Welcome
Mbibby

Post by Mbibby »

Nice
Turbopowered68

Post by Turbopowered68 »

good looking car
and badass hood
2014 Caprice V8
Elgin E-1840 P, LS9 Head gasket, LS7 Lifters, PAC-1218 springs, Trunion upgrade, Single roller timing set, Melling oil pump, ZL1 torque converter, Camaro Trans pan and filter.
1986 GN
212/212 Roller cam, 1.65 HR Rockers, 60-1 turbo, XFI 2.05, E85, Ebay Front mount IC, Husek Built TH200-4R trans, 3.42 gears 3800# .
1968 Chevelle
LQ4, 4L80, 12 bolt w/3.42 gears