Good Morning, Soon to be Owner

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
BuddyAOD

Good Morning, Soon to be Owner

Post by BuddyAOD »

Hey Guys,

I'm new to the world of Caprice. I've done research on them for the past few years and i believe i am about to purchase a 2012 Caprice, NJ State Trooper Patrol Vehicle. It has a 190k miles on it, but it runs and sounds great. It's a little rough around the edges, missing back seat, still has the barrier, dent in hood. But still has the push bar. Radio wasn't working when i looked at it but the guy said he will look into fixing it. He sells a lot of caprice's and tahoe ppv's. He is very knowledgeable. They were going to initially part this one out but since it runs and drives, he wanted to put it off. Its white, but nearly no rust at all. I have been talking to him for a year now, keeping close contact with him and he told me about this one. The only downside is that it is a salvage title. I also joined the Facebook group. He is selling it for $2,500 and everyone tells me to get it!
Ausyls2v

Re: Good Morning, Soon to be Owner

Post by Ausyls2v »

2500?????????? jesus christ! the engine alone is worth that much here!!!
2012 holden caprice v
1986 vl berlina turbo bt1
2001 toyota echo!!!!!!!!!!!!