Like the ruls say, I'm letting you know that I am alive.

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
enginelord

Like the ruls say, I'm letting you know that I am alive.

Post by enginelord »

Hello, I am an alive human.(lol) I own a 2011 Caprice. (probably wouldn't of guessed that huh?) I 'm here cuz I have dozens of questions about these cars, hopefully I can find some answers. I generally hate forums, but this appears to be the best place I've found for answers from fellow owners who have done the work and research.
Ilikemtb999

Re: Like the ruls say, I'm letting you know that I am alive.

Post by Ilikemtb999 »

Welcome! There’s tons of info here though it’s a bit slow these days unfortunately.
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome Enginelord! I'm glad that you are both an alive human and own a Caprice! Plenty of expertise here in the cars so definitely ask away.

On the topic of alive, I executed eight bots this morning with my zap gun (yeah, 1 per hour from midnight to 8 am signed up trying to be your new friendly neighbors). It's a shame that we have to be so through with our validations, however I'd rather be safe then subject our members to relentless sales campaigns out of Russia or India or Israel for various kinds of ilk - or worse. We've seen it all before prior to us clamping the vise down tight, even sleeper bots that laid dormant for almost a year that finally woke up and tried to sell sell sell! If you don't tell us you're out there by posting within 180 days we assume you're a bot and zap you. So, again I'm glad you said hello!

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
enginelord

Post by enginelord »

Wow, shows how little I know about internet security. What is it that is desired? my email? Man, I already get a crapload of spam. Sometimes 15 in a day. I must say thanks for patrolling and policing this website vehicle. get it ... :lol: