Need a pair of stock steel wheels for 9C1

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Capeasy

Need a pair of stock steel wheels for 9C1

Post by Capeasy »

I got a 2013 9C1 and just need a pair of stock steel wheels with or without tires here in So. Cal area. Just a spare set I can run on the track and not have to hurt my daily driver tires.
Thanks
Walt
Walt (AKA:Capeasy) So. Cal.
2013 Caprice 9C1,Huron white, Blackbear tune, DOD Delete, Texas Speed stage 2 cam with all the goodies, Circle D 258 mm converter, 3200 stall. Spectra CAI, 3.45 Diff, deep trans pan. BlackWidow Venom exhaust,Granatelli oval cutouts, Doug Thorley tri-Y headers, Pedders coilovers,Tower brace, Widend OE. rear wheels to 10" wide with 295 Nitto's
shawnjon82

Re: Need a pair of stock steel wheels for 9C1

Post by shawnjon82 »

I have a good set of 4 that I can part with. Let me know if you need the small center caps as well. Just pm me your offer for them and let me know if you need anything else