Have not posted in a while....

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
spadgitt

Have not posted in a while....

Post by spadgitt »

Not new. Just been spending too much time on the FB page and not this one. But I do still love this group. Please don't purge me..... :D
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Have not posted in a while....

Post by elc32955 »

OK, got you down just under the wire. Belated welcome and thanks for the post, glad you are enjoying the system!

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Rjimpala

Post by Rjimpala »

It's been awhile since I've been in here too. FB is just easier. Eric, how have you been? Haven't seen you in ages ...
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
Holdenking5150

Post by Holdenking5150 »

Same with the Facebook...need to take it back! I remember when I was 17 just getting into car communication all we had was forums! That was 2001-2002 (I'm getting old) lol. Forums usually weeds out the riff raff for the most part too lol. Glad they remind us on the group every now and again