Looking for driver seat bottom, fabric only

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Arizona9C3

Looking for driver seat bottom, fabric only

Post by Arizona9C3 »

I found a nice civilian-owned 9C3 for the wifey but prior owner smoked and there is a cigarette burn hole in the center of the bottom fabric. If someone swaps for G8 or other seats, I am interested in buying the bottom fabric only.
2011 Silver 9C3
2011 Black 9C3 Procharged, custom exhaust, 571 rwhp
CrashTestDummy

Re: Looking for driver seat bottom, fabric only

Post by CrashTestDummy »

I think wigid replaced his PPV fabric with G8 leather:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=921" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You may want to PM him to see if he still has the covers.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?
Arizona9C3

Post by Arizona9C3 »

Thanks for the suggestion, but I had tried with no response. I may have to swap seats with her until more guys do the leather seat swap and free up some fabric. The only good part for me is the patrol cars seem to wear our entry side bolsters on the seat backs, but the bottoms hold up much better, so there should be a good number of excess fabric seat bottoms in the future.
2011 Silver 9C3
2011 Black 9C3 Procharged, custom exhaust, 571 rwhp
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

The other idea is to troll EBAY Australia, they have these covers come up time to time as "seat trims". Should be able to easily ship the fabric only to the US as long as it's removed from a seat professionally. Any competent upholstery shop for autos should be able to re-install if stitching is needed.

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
gregc

Post by gregc »

I can part out my PPV driver seat if you only need the fabric. PM me