Daily driving a 2013 in Az.

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Evanevten

Daily driving a 2013 in Az.

Post by Evanevten »

First time posting. Been on the site looking around many times. I have checked most of the boxes on the PPV checklist on my 2013. D.o.d. delete, cam and all that goes with that. Lowering springs, wheels, tires, kooks headers, Solo axle-back, vcm-otr intake, and a high quality dark as I could find tint job. Love the car and figured I should get in the mix here because we are going to need each other down the line to keep these cars presentable and on the road.
s/c'd cav

Re: Daily driving a 2013 in Az.

Post by s/c'd cav »

there is a few of us in phoenix area
Holdenking5150

Re: Daily driving a 2013 in Az.

Post by Holdenking5150 »

Evanevten wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:51 pm First time posting. Been on the site looking around many times. I have checked most of the boxes on the PPV checklist on my 2013. D.o.d. delete, cam and all that goes with that. Lowering springs, wheels, tires, kooks headers, Solo axle-back, vcm-otr intake, and a high quality dark as I could find tint job. Love the car and figured I should get in the mix here because we are going to need each other down the line to keep these cars presentable and on the road.
Are you in the AZ caprice group? And what can do you have and is valvetrain upgraded? I ask because mine is the basic dod delete with LS3 cam, but looking for a tad more aggressive camshaft to give me a little boost.