SLP / Roush exhaust tip for G8 / Caprice rears

This forum is for vendor specials, website coupon codes, really good sales on parts, or other such bargains. No individual listings for items on sale please!
Forum rules
Please post listings of vendor sales, deals, coupon codes, or hot bargains ONLY. No individually-owned items for sale here please. Listings by members with under 5 forum posts may be removed without warning.
elc32955
System Manager

SLP / Roush exhaust tip for G8 / Caprice rears

Post by elc32955 »

This tears me up, but I thought I'd post it anyway. A seller on EBAY is selling brand new driver side SLP/Roush exhaust tips for the SLP Power-Flo exhaust setup that was made for the G8 (and fits the Caprice). This is a trapezoid exhaust tip that fits perfectly on our cars. The only hitch is... he is only selling the drivers side tips - no passenger side tips! About 2 years ago right before I got my 2015, SLP blew out all their remaining inventory on these tips on EBAY pretty cheaply. I loved the tips since I had a set on my 2011. Well, right after I got the car I went to buy a set but.. guess what.... They had sold out of the driver's side tips the day before and all they had left was passenger side tips! For months those passenger tips were still listed, finally someone bought them. Now here's the driver's side. GRRRR.....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324263873456

So there it is in case anyone wants to take a gamble & purchase a tip hoping the passenger side will again pop up at a later date. This is how they look on our cars (my old 2011 pictured)...
Spoiler 2.JPG
Spoiler 2.JPG (2.06 MiB) Viewed 777 times
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
s/c'd cav

Re: SLP / Roush exhaust tip for G8 / Caprice rears

Post by s/c'd cav »

there are other TIPs that are very close to the SLPs on ebay , friend of mine used them on his caprice

i got lucky and scored a set(not forsale) on facebook a while back
s/c'd cav

Re: SLP / Roush exhaust tip for G8 / Caprice rears

Post by s/c'd cav »