New,get this first post out of the way!!!

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
jbss71

New,get this first post out of the way!!!

Post by jbss71 »

grabbed this, this week. seems like normal crap wrong with it.. no high beams, Tire sensor says low when even the dash psi display says its fine. the tune is soft as shit 18* WOT timing.

96accord

Re: New,get this first post out of the way!!!

Post by 96accord »

Congrats! Love the green. :)
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

I see the Holden emblem on the front grille, looks like it had another private owner before you... wonder why they didn't take care of the Hi Beam issue rather then passing the buck?

Welcome!
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
jbss71

Post by jbss71 »

elc32955 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:06 pm I see the Holden emblem on the front grille, looks like it had another private owner before you... wonder why they didn't take care of the Hi Beam issue rather then passing the buck?

Welcome!
Eric
it was from a small dealer. it was his toy project that he was going to sell. !DOD, big cam ( for stock verter), headers, custom exhaust, the wrap, and holden stuff. he had a upholstery shop make a carpet, and had a nice cover made for the cop console.

Horn and high beams seem to be normal issues, i just need my bay to open up. I ordered 3'' off header SS pipes, wideband, gear gauge, oil pressure, and trans temp gauge. some elbows for a CIA. then start street tuning.

need to find some wheels and thinking of doing some brakes. but the amount of " this fits kinda" is alot of info to go over.
Sidneybowman4

Post by Sidneybowman4 »

I’m new to the ppv family. My car is a silver 2012 detective pkg w/90k miles. Just want to see what you guys are doing with these sleepers. Very familiar with and have had all of the ls powered cars but this one is one of a kind.