4 stock steel wheels needed

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Bikefabricator

4 stock steel wheels needed

Post by Bikefabricator »

My ol lady has bent 2 in 4 months.
shawnjon82

Re: 4 stock steel wheels needed

Post by shawnjon82 »

Where are you located?
johnpz2721

Post by johnpz2721 »

I have 4 with fresh fire hawks $350
I’m in Houston Texas
Capeasy

Post by Capeasy »

Darn, that's a fair deal but a bit far from So. Cal.
I'll give it some more time and see if any pop up around here. Thanks
Walt (AKA:Capeasy) So. Cal.
2013 Caprice 9C1,Huron white, Blackbear tune, DOD Delete, Texas Speed stage 2 cam with all the goodies, Circle D 258 mm converter, 3200 stall. Spectra CAI, 3.45 Diff, deep trans pan. BlackWidow Venom exhaust,Granatelli oval cutouts, Doug Thorley tri-Y headers, Pedders coilovers,Tower brace, Widend OE. rear wheels to 10" wide with 295 Nitto's
shawnjon82

Post by shawnjon82 »

I’m in central cal and have a set of 4. Fresno to be exact
Capeasy

Post by Capeasy »

Wow ! That's closer than Texas lol. I just came back from a weekend in Concord, I dont have any trips planned going that way yet but if you have any reason to come near the LA area I can meet you halfway. What are you looking to get for them?
Walt (AKA:Capeasy) So. Cal.
2013 Caprice 9C1,Huron white, Blackbear tune, DOD Delete, Texas Speed stage 2 cam with all the goodies, Circle D 258 mm converter, 3200 stall. Spectra CAI, 3.45 Diff, deep trans pan. BlackWidow Venom exhaust,Granatelli oval cutouts, Doug Thorley tri-Y headers, Pedders coilovers,Tower brace, Widend OE. rear wheels to 10" wide with 295 Nitto's
Sanford

Post by Sanford »

johnpz2721 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:35 pm I have 4 with fresh fire hawks $350
I’m in Houston Texas
What version of the Firehawk do you have? Are they the 99W version and what is the DOT date code. How many miles are on them and are the miles normal driving or spirited driving? What area of Houston are you located.

David
Seabass

Post by Seabass »

You still looking? I'm putting alloys on mine in a few weeks when I get back into town and I'm in orange county. So mine will be going up for sale or into storage
14 Caprice
Looking for a white or silver 11-12
Looking for:
complete stock exhaust
Ls3 intake
Bikefabricator

Post by Bikefabricator »

No. I decided to go alloy. I will delete this thread soon