Rear Aux input cable.

Electronic systems, stereo and Holden iQ, wiring, it all goes here....
philofab

Rear Aux input cable.

Post by philofab »

This looks like it would work on my 2012? I'm too lazy to build one.

https://turboparts.com.au/product/1-2m- ... 2006-2010/
smwalker
Administration Staff

Re: Rear Aux input cable.

Post by smwalker »

The PPV's (series 2) do not have the modular radio plug like the Series one had. Now weather or not you could take the wires out of that connector and insert them into our radio plug I am not sure if the terminals changed with the transition to a non modular plug.

The description in that product is interesting about the front AUX in breaking?? SO they use the Rear Entertainment system for the AUX in.

All that being said I assume you have had your radio programmed to turn on these feature because they will not work just by adding a cord to the right spots.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

Here is the series 1 plug. You can see the white and black connector along the bottom kinda nested inside / inserted into the large black connector. PPV's do not have that white connector, just one large connector with a very similar layout. But ultimately different.

Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
philofab

Post by philofab »

Thanks, I ended up ordering a pass thru connector (ISO2CAR Mute) to do what I wanted. Also made installing my XM radio easier. Also, thank you for all the informative posts with connector part numbers and diagrams.