2011 White 9C3 - Charlotte, NC.

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Barney

Re: 2011 White 9C3 - Charlotte, NC.

Post by Barney »

Yes this car is for sale. It is the 6.0L 6 speed automatic center console tap shift. And I will put the fair & firm price of $9,600.00 on it.

If you look at the history on the NC state surplus of the average price paid for the total number of five running & driving cars (9C3's) sold, you will agree. And I mean slap a plate on it and head to the house!
Barney

Post by Barney »

Update

Yes car is for sale. Fair & firm price of $9,600.00

Barney wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:03 pm Any interest? I have yet to pick up the car. Will be doing that in the next couple days. Trying to decide whether to keep it or let it go. If you don't have a 9C3 and have been looking, I'm open to offers. 150K mile car. A clean looking car in the photos. OR maybe even some interest in my 2012 alto grey 9C1..

Brian
Ctuck21

Post by Ctuck21 »

Old but still for sale?
2014 Caprice
2006 Silverado 2500HD LBZ
1965 Ford Falcon