WTB Auxilliary Battery Equipment

If you're looking for a specific Caprice PPV-related part, service, or car post your requests here.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
JimmyGator

WTB Auxilliary Battery Equipment

Post by JimmyGator »

If anyone has this equipment to spare, I'm happy to send you some money! Reply or Private Message me! Thanks!

I have another thread in the Stereo/Electrical/Electronics area trying to confirm what specific equipment is needed to make the upgrade complete: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3514

THANKS!
Stuart
2012 Caprice PPV 9C1 - White - Big plans but just starting out with it - @Haute.Fuzz Instagram dedicated to car and build up
s/c'd cav

Re: WTB Auxilliary Battery Equipment

Post by s/c'd cav »

did they take all the stuff out of yours ? someone in the facebook group was selling some
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

Got a complete takeout package from my 2011 9C3....I've got photos somewhere.

Come get it or cover shipping. No battery, even though I still have it (now 8 years old).
JimmyGator

Post by JimmyGator »

s/c'd cav wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:11 pm did they take all the stuff out of yours ? someone in the facebook group was selling some
Nope - mine simply never was optioned with that equipment

And thank you for pointing me at FB group. However I’m trying to suffer through life while deliberately NOT having an account there for all the typical reasons. I only frequent legit online communities like Newcaprice.com ;)
2012 Caprice PPV 9C1 - White - Big plans but just starting out with it - @Haute.Fuzz Instagram dedicated to car and build up
JimmyGator

Post by JimmyGator »

Navy Lifer wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:12 pm Got a complete takeout package from my 2011 9C3....I've got photos somewhere.

Come get it or cover shipping. No battery, even though I still have it (now 8 years old).
Holy cow. Yes. For sure. Awesome. I will PM you in the morning to figure it out. Thank you!!!
Sir_Salaam

Post by Sir_Salaam »

I have a complete aux battery kit as I am removing mines.