2012 Caprice 9C1 parts car - Atlanta area

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Re: 2012 Caprice 9C1 parts car - Atlanta area

Post by Navy Lifer »

Jim,
Sorry to learn that you've got a medical challenge facing you....hope it goes well.

It took awhile to get to the point of being able to access this car's available parts--the door panels can wait for you, if you know you want them, but either way, let me know.
Cumminsmannow

Post by Cumminsmannow »

Im looking for the windshield mounted rearview mirror.
Shipped to mn. 55362

Also hows the dash look? I will eventually be replacing the glove box cover, center stack trim.
2012 caprice 9c1
2017 jku
2004 gr prix dd/beater
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

I'm traveling at the moment. I know I have an inside rear view mirror available, in pristine condition, removed from my 2011 PPV in 2013, which I'll be happy to send your way. I removed the stock mirror and replaced it with an aftermarket mirror with auto-dimming and Homelink. More here: https://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewto ... iew+mirror" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Parts info says this PN fits both 11 & 12: https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/oem-parts ... e-15144170" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm not home until Thursday--I want to be able to put my hands on it to make sure. As for the mirror on the 2012 wreck, I don't remember what it's status is, but will find out.

Update on dash condition when I can get back to the car, end of this week at the earliest.
camrat68

Post by camrat68 »

Navy Lifer wrote:Jim,
It took awhile to get to the point of being able to access this car's available parts--the door panels can wait for you, if you know you want them, but either way, let me know.
I appreciate it Bill. I'll see if you still have them in late January then.

Thanks!
Jim
Jim Chesnutt
1968 Camaro -my first car.
1995 Black/White 9C1 Caprice
2012 Alto Gray Metallic 9C1 Caprice--The HoDag-Solo axle back exhaust, improved racing OTR CAI intake.
2013 Black/White 9C1--NADACOP-DOD Delete with BTR Stage II cam, Kooks Headers, Solo Hi-flow Cats and Header Back Mach Balanced kit, WestBendDyno tuned.
StevenJay

Post by StevenJay »

Do you have the the exhaust piping from this car. It should still be in place under the car. Let me know please! Thank you!
Steven J.
-2014 Chevy Caprice PPV Pre-Production Pilot vehicle RPO code-Switchblade silver metallic purchased 11/2017
-2017 Chevy Caprice PPV- Switchblade silver metallic-GM Show Car RPO code. purchased 1/2018
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Post by Navy Lifer »

purchased, scavenged, and what remained was re-sold, car is long-gone.....and exhaust system was already removed before purchase