2012 CAPRICE BOLT ON, CAM, NITROUS

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
C6boosted

2012 CAPRICE BOLT ON, CAM, NITROUS

Post by C6boosted »

Up for sale is a very clear and fast 2012 Chevrolet Caprice PPV. It has the L77 6.0 with full bolt on and cam. It has the G8 center console with rear A/C. The interior is very clean. Not a single hole on console from fleet use. It's a clean title car with only 95k original miles. No oil leaks and no issues what so ever. AC is super cold perfect for our AZ heat. Here's a list of mod. Mod had less then 3k miles and less then a year old. Car gets alot of compliments and sounds really nice. Will be sold with stock wheels w/ new tires.
Only selling to upgrade to an SS

ASKING $13,500 FIRM
CONTACT ME 6023496059

Stage 2 LS3 TPS Cam
DOD detele ls7 lifters
Tps pushrods, dual valve spring, high flow oil pump, new timing chain
Kooks 1 7/8 LT headers no cats
Custom Full 3in dual exhaust
SLP under drive pulley
Holley polish valve covers
Road Runner 3200 stall converter
Nitrous outlet plate kit with 100 shot dual bottle with heater
Winmax nitrous controller
LNC 2000 cotroller
LS7 MAF
3.27 SS diff
Lowring springs
Big brake front kit CTSV
Custom street tune
Car is flex fuel and sep up for 100shot on e54
LOOK AT MY CL POST FOR PICTURE
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/ ... 56380.html
Yembo77

Re: 2012 CAPRICE BOLT ON, CAM, NITROUS

Post by Yembo77 »

Following this closely! I might be in the market very soon and this is what I'm looking for!
C6boosted

Re: 2012 CAPRICE BOLT ON, CAM, NITROUS

Post by C6boosted »

Yembo77 wrote:Following this closely! I might be in the market very soon and this is what I'm looking for!

This car always puts a smile on my face. I had alot of fast cars including a 650rwhp C6 and this PPV is still one of my favorite cars.