It’s a pleasure to meet you all from a Okie Car Grl

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
AlicePA79

It’s a pleasure to meet you all from a Okie Car Grl

Post by AlicePA79 »

Hello my name is Alice. I live in broken Arrow Oklahoma which is a part of the Tulsa metro. I really like the Chevy PPV. I think it is super sexy and subdued at the same time. Makes a nice looking sleep or if you think about that. And I need a nice powerful car to pull a trailer with my wheelchair. And I don’t need over a class one hitch so it’s more than capable. I live in a hilly area so I definitely want to get the V8 model. There’s nothing wrong with the V6 models except we live in an area that it would be under powered wall pulling a trailer. So I’m increasing the power to weight ratio to increase fuel economy. Also I just prefer a Real Will Dr., V8 cars. I hope to get to know you soon enough and look forward to talking.

I still don’t have a car yet. But I’m hoping to find a 2011 to 2013 at PPV. I like the ones with the consul shift that’s why I’m going with the PPV and not the detective unit. I also want to get us a consul in it for holding things like my CB radio scanner and all that kind of goodies.

Sincerely: Alice P Arthington
CrashTestDummy

Re: It’s a pleasure to meet you all from a Okie Car Grl

Post by CrashTestDummy »

Alice, Welcome!

Note that the post-'13 PPVs had the 'octo-arm' gear shifter, as I call them, since they sprouted out of the dash to the right of the steering wheel. That freed up all the space between the front seats for more equipment. They still have the panel there, but the front left corner is not taken up by the shifter. That may give you more room. I really like the floor shifter in our '12, and while I'm slowly collecting G8 console parts, starting to contemplate actually installing it.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

Welcome!
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419
Pursuit
Administration Staff

Post by Pursuit »

Alice, Welcome! Good luck with your search.

Regards,

Maurice
Maurice Sheil

mhsheil@gmail.com

2011 Caprice Phantom Black 9C3
2012 Impala 9C1
1995 9C1 Caprice
1996 GMC Sierra C1500
1996 Chevrolet K2500 Extended Cab, long box, 454, 91,000 rust free miles
1974 SJ Grand Prix 455 well optioned with factory moon roof
AlicePA79