Wrecked Clear Title PPV Near Charlotte, NC

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
palmetto

Wrecked Clear Title PPV Near Charlotte, NC

Post by palmetto »

Good morning guys. Signed up here to let yall know there is a wrecked Caprice PPV in Rock Hill,SC (15min south of Charlotte). The title is clean and air bags did not deploy. 61k miles well maintained. I can grab you any information or pictures if interested. Here is the link to the auction. https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=M ... cctid=2107" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

palmetto

Re: Wrecked Clear Title PPV Near Charlotte, NC

Post by palmetto »

anyone on here bid on this?
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

This car might be a good candidate to try out Holden's claim of "replacing the front end module" - IF you can find a donor car with a good front. 9C1, 61K miles, L77.

Unfortunately, more often then not police cars are always taking front hits...

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
palmetto

Post by palmetto »

We will also be selling 2 2011 9C3s at our auction on may 12th. One is blue and the other is gold. I believe they are both in the 50-60k mile range. I will get pictures and more info soon.
No Moa

Post by No Moa »

a BLUE 9C3!!!!! damn it. :o
2014 Caprice PPV silver
2017 Ram 3500
2002 CETA trans am
1996 Impala ss (soon to be t56)
1995 9c1
1977 Trans am SE 4spd.
1978 trans am 400 4 spd.
palmetto