2012 part out (V8) not wrecked

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
CHEVEN

Re: 2012 part out (V8) not wrecked

Post by CHEVEN »

SBRMD wrote:Thanks for the pics of the door panels. Dibs pending conversation.

Do you have that inside rear view mirror with compass?

Would like to chat with you: 612-812-0668, call me when convenient.
I'll need the mirror, my other car had a run in with some angry people who's feet knocked the mirror off ...and the windshield.
thirdgenfarmer

Post by thirdgenfarmer »

Hey Cheven when you get the chance, could you let me know the condition and price of the "rear carpet retainers"?

I have attached the picture from gmpartsdirect and the part does look a little different by comparison to my actually car, but hopefully gives an idea of what I am speaking about.

I am in NW Ohio and would probably just come over instead of ship, I may buy some additional interior trims but would want to see exactly what you had and in what condition first.

Let me know what you think.
Attachments
Carpet Retainss.PNG
Carpet Retainss.PNG (126.85 KiB) Viewed 16205 times
2011 9c1

"It's got a cop motor, a 364-cubic-inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks..."
Kenworth900L

Post by Kenworth900L »

Looking for one of the red lollipop lights that are in the trunk
CHEVEN

Post by CHEVEN »

thirdgenfarmer wrote:Hey Cheven when you get the chance, could you let me know the condition and price of the "rear carpet retainers"?

I have attached the picture from gmpartsdirect and the part does look a little different by comparison to my actually car, but hopefully gives an idea of what I am speaking about.

I am in NW Ohio and would probably just come over instead of ship, I may buy some additional interior trims but would want to see exactly what you had and in what condition first.

Let me know what you think.
I have had 7 cars and NONE have good carpet trim plates !! These cars are the worst when it comes to taking them apart and not breaking "something" even trying your best....and since its done by some city guy who really doesn't care they're ALL bust up !! If a city worker touched it, its finished !!!

sorry
Last edited by CHEVEN on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
CHEVEN

Post by CHEVEN »

Kenworth900L wrote:Looking for one of the red lollipop lights that are in the trunk

nope, none on these ...
SBRMD

Post by SBRMD »

Cheven: Call me,m let's make this deal for the rear door panels: 612-812-0668
Steve Robin
Minneapolis, MN
'11 PPV 9C3 Phantom Black Metallic
CHEVEN

Post by CHEVEN »

SBRMD wrote:Cheven: Call me,m let's make this deal for the rear door panels: 612-812-0668
\

the box has been bumming out and i really didn't want to spend hrs hot gluing my own box but I think I came up with something ..."bike" box . They're ship-able and I think I can get them for free. I have the bubble wrap and can add stiffeners to the boxes .

motivate me,
CHEVEN

Post by CHEVEN »

SBRMD wrote:Cheven: Call me,m let's make this deal for the rear door panels: 612-812-0668

might need to adjust the length ? I'll see how stuff fits tomorrow .
Attachments
IMG_20170912_192825414.jpg
IMG_20170912_192825414.jpg (285.48 KiB) Viewed 16144 times
camrat68

Post by camrat68 »

If you didn't already have a box, home depot sells a flat screen tv moving box online that works for door panels. FYI

I'd like to ask a price for the engine/trans/ecu and wiring as well as the price on a drivers seat and a shifter but somehow I've missed your location in five pages of reading. :P Mine is 54911.

Thanks,
Jim
Jim Chesnutt
1968 Camaro -my first car.
1995 Black/White 9C1 Caprice
2012 Alto Gray Metallic 9C1 Caprice--The HoDag-Solo axle back exhaust, improved racing OTR CAI intake.
2013 Black/White 9C1--NADACOP-DOD Delete with BTR Stage II cam, Kooks Headers, Solo Hi-flow Cats and Header Back Mach Balanced kit, WestBendDyno tuned.
CHEVEN

Post by CHEVEN »

camrat68 wrote:If you didn't already have a box, home depot sells a flat screen tv moving box online that works for door panels. FYI

I'd like to ask a price for the engine/trans/ecu and wiring as well as the price on a drivers seat and a shifter but somehow I've missed your location in five pages of reading. :P Mine is 54911.

Thanks,
Jim
i hate buying boxes ....its a mental thing since so many throw them away. I'm east of cleve 44094 . i'm taking offers on the motor/trans with all electrics. (no fans or radiator) rear available too. been getting offers of 700-750 on the motor but then I have to pull them apart.