2011 9C1 Unique Color 47K miles for auction in KY - SOLD

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
smwalker
Administration Staff

2011 9C1 Unique Color 47K miles for auction in KY - SOLD

Post by smwalker »

EDIT: WIth fees went for : $11,314.37

Uniquely colored full repaint 9C1 up for auction in Kentucky. Nice to see something different! Really Different!!

GovDeals Auction Site Listing

Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
Bubbazenetty

Re: 2011 9C1 Unique Color 47K miles for auction in KY - SOL

Post by Bubbazenetty »

I was watching it...but I wasn't willing to spend that much on a 7 year old car with a cheap paint job. I hope whoever got it is happy though. Good looking car.
smwalker
Administration Staff

Re: 2011 9C1 Unique Color 47K miles for auction in KY - SOL

Post by smwalker »

I don't know how "Cheap" it is if you look a the undehood shot they took some time masking off and painting the fender structure where they really did not need to for a "Government" car. Whoever did it took some pride in it.

Bit flashy for sure, did not skimp on the metallic flakes.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White