WTB 9c3 in cali

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
89rodknocker

WTB 9c3 in cali

Post by 89rodknocker »

ive been tossing the idea around of buying a ctsv or g8. just stumbled accriss the caprices and sparked my intrest i love sleepers. so with that being said im looking to buy a 9c3 or clean 9c1 in the Cali area for under 10k lmk what y'all have the cheaper the better.
Last edited by 89rodknocker on Thu May 25, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smwalker
Administration Staff

Re: WTB 9c3 in cali

Post by smwalker »

Have only seen one non wrecked 9C3 under 10K so far and that is a member on the board here but it is in NC:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1962" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Watch the auctions but even there the prices are redick.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
rarelyidle

Re: WTB 9c3 in cali

Post by rarelyidle »

If you are still looking for a Caprice, I have the nicest one of mine for sale (unfortunately I am in Washington state).

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/6120395460.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If it is of an interest to you feel free to give me a call.

Mark
206-406-2719