F/S: Modded 2011 Caprice PPV 9C3 (wrecked)

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Bowtie Junkman

F/S: Modded 2011 Caprice PPV 9C3 (wrecked)

Post by Bowtie Junkman »

Available for immediate sale is a 2011 Caprice PPV 9C3 Detective Special with front end damage ...

Car: 59K miles, 6.0 engine has Comp cam (see pic for specs), front resonators have been replaced with an X-pipe, it has a Solo axle-back system, aftermarket air intake tube, air box has K&N drop-in filter, custom tune, diff has been swapped for Camaro 3.45 posi, Coil-over suspension at all four corners (see pic attached), 20" Camaro alloys, rear spoiler, radio has been re-programmed, two new Optima batteries, tinted windows ... car is black with charcoal grey interior ...

Incident: Car rear-ended a small SUV at a stop-light. The car drove across the intersection and into a parking lot where information was exchanged. The radiator is still full of fluid and the car still starts and runs perfectly, but it will no longer move under its own power due to the trans cooler being damaged and the loss of a substantial amount of trans fluid. Both fenders and side aprons are undamaged, the air bags did NOT deploy, there is no under-carriage or suspension damage and the headlights appear intact but have a few broken tabs.

The car was deemed a total loss by the insurance company, and was then purchased back from them. We currently hold a clean CA title, but we should assume it is now "salvage" status in the CA DMV system.

I also have a short video taken of the car before the accident, showing the front / side / rear of the car and also the exhaust note at idle ... sorry, I cannot figure out how to post it here ...

Feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns, and if additional pictures are needed ... the car is located at our friend's body shop in Orange County, CA

Asking $7,000 or best reasonable offer
Thanks for looking ....

smwalker
Administration Staff

Re: F/S: Modded 2011 Caprice PPV 9C3 (wrecked)

Post by smwalker »

Do you still have any of the factory parts? Intake, rear end?
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

This car looks like a front module swap candidate with a rear-ended donor. 9C1 front module would work fine. Fix it the way Holden intended :)
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
delta88

Post by delta88 »

VE swap the front. its a direct swap over.
If I hadnt just bought a complete runner for 6k last Nov.
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

sent you a pm
Bowtie Junkman

Post by Bowtie Junkman »

Thanks to everyone for their comments and interest ...
From my Craigslist ad I have a local guy who was on it straight away, and has agreed to purchase for full asking price.
Deal should be going down today or tomorrow ... if he defaults I will let all interested parties know ...

Thanks again ...