2011 Caprice 9C3 $11,900- Now $9800

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
shakerh00d

2011 Caprice 9C3 $11,900- Now $9800

Post by shakerh00d »

SOLD for $9,000 (plus shipping) for those keeping up with the market.

I figured since I've listed it on the various LSX and Holden facebook groups I'm a member of, I might as well throw it on here. First with cash gets it.

My car ADD has kicked in, and it's time to finally stop putting off getting my modest dream car, a C5 Z06. To do so, my wife said the Caprice has to go.

The good:
9C3!!
All original- I'm the only owner other than the state of NC
No accidents or evidence of paint/body/interior repair
Runs, drives, shifts great
Just had a claybar, cut, polish, seal, and wax on the entire car- over 24 hours of work
Good tires
No rust
All VINs present

The bad:
Missing chrome trim on one of the rear side windows
Screw holes from removal of equipment on console
Rear doors don't open from inside (I assume that's something disconnected while in service)
155k miles
155k miles worth of rock chips on the front bumper

The chance to pick up a 9C3 for this cheap doesn't come up often. Sure, it's got some miles, but it's an awesome car that drives tight, straight, and wonderful! It cleans up quite nicely, and gets all sorts of attention.

$11,900 located in Greensboro, NCNOW $9,800 firm

Last edited by shakerh00d on Tue May 30, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
elc32955
System Manager

Re: 2011 Caprice 9C3 $11,900

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome! Nice looking 9C3 with minimal install residue other then the drill holes in the plastics. You did get all the under-carpet and trunk equipment holes sealed up, correct? That's one detail a lot of people miss, eventually water comes in through the swiss cheese left behind by the old LE equipment and starts things rusting.... Also I see one of your rear window moldings decided to depart. Occasionally you can find someone that's got a spare or two... both mine ended up coming off and were placed back on.

GLWS, sorry you're not sticking around for a while!

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
89rodknocker

Re: 2011 Caprice 9C3 $11,900- Now $9800

Post by 89rodknocker »

wish this was closer to cali.
shakerh00d

Re: 2011 Caprice 9C3 $11,900- Now $9800

Post by shakerh00d »

Car has sold. Thanks guys.