Interesting the things you find when you Holden websurf....

Electronic systems, stereo and Holden iQ, wiring, it all goes here....
elc32955
System Manager

Interesting the things you find when you Holden websurf....

Post by elc32955 »

I was looking around for some information this afternoon to kick off my seat replacement project with, and happened to find a website that appears to be compilations of GM service downloads via PDF for Holden products. Lot of G8 information and Aus. car service info on there for others. There's no index page per se, you have to Google for the info you want with the address in the body of the search.

Here's the web address... "hsv-gts.ls2.com"

Just an example of one of the docs I found....

http://www.hsv-gts.ls2.com/X102-X800.pdf

I stumbled across this on doing a websearch for the connector part number for the Caprice driver seat harness to body seat harness connector. All the service downloads seem to be 2013 issue.

Enjoy!
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Troutman

Re: Interesting the things you find when you Holden websurf.

Post by Troutman »

I've got the full Pontiac G8 service manuals in PDF format, but it's over 200mb so I'd have to send it to you on CD if you wanted it.
Crazy Paul

Post by Crazy Paul »

elc32955 wrote:All the service downloads seem to be 2013 issue.
Nope, the info was only current till 2009. If there's a 2013 date on anything then that's just when I took the "snapshot" and uploaded them to the server.
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Ah, so it's your site I found by happenstance. Very good! Also you're missing a front page (there was just a placeholder there) so I had to search around to see what came up. The docs I saw had a 2013 download date stamp. :)

Sorry I came through the side door Paul, but Google was my friend that day.... :)

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Crazy Paul

Post by Crazy Paul »

Nope it's not my site, I just have ftp access there. I know it needs an Index but requests fell on deaf ears.