Police prisoner partition

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
dirtyd

Police prisoner partition

Post by dirtyd »

I just bought a 2013 9C1 with 800 miles.I took the prisoner partition,computer mount and cup holder out last weekend.Everything is in mint condition.I have all of the nuts bolts and brackets.The car was a GM show car.$400.00 for everything.
mercialogo

Re: Police prisoner partition

Post by mercialogo »

If you have the sliding equipment tray in the trunk, i might be interested in buying it
1991 Honda Night Hawk 750
2000 Silver Trans Am (RIP)
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Extreme
2013 Silver Caprice PPV
dirtyd

Post by dirtyd »

It did not come with a tray.
Siid

Post by Siid »

dirtyd wrote:I just bought a 2013 9C1 with 800 miles.I took the prisoner partition,computer mount and cup holder out last weekend.Everything is in mint condition.I have all of the nuts bolts and brackets.The car was a GM show car.$400.00 for everything.
Do you have window bars by chance?

502two six nine1162