Crazy Paul and New Caprice

General topics relative to the Caprice and associated vehicles. For items not fitting into other sub-sections in addition to general chat.
elc32955
System Manager

Crazy Paul and New Caprice

Post by elc32955 »

For those of you that noted that a new forum section popped up, I've been twisting Crazy Paul's arm a little and extended an invitation for him to join the system. Accordingly, I created his own cozy little corner of the system where he can post deals and answer questions/take orders for parts. Hopefully in the next few weeks we'll see him create an account here. For those of you that deal directly with C.P., please make sure to let him know we'd love to see him on here.... :) 'nuff said!

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
PMD G8

Re: Crazy Paul and New Caprice

Post by PMD G8 »

I tried sending you a PM but apparently I can't b/c I just joined but I guess I can educate others as well with this post. Just letting you know you actually have G8 GT Rims(Non Sport Package).

The Sport Package 19's

Base 18" V6 Rims

Also, I'm not really looking at getting a Caprice, just figured I would swing by and see what you guys and gals have going on and maybe provide a bit of help or insight from a G8 owners point of view. It's nice to see a forum dedicated to this car now. And it's even better to know that Crazy Paul is working with some of you trying to get Aussie parts into your hands.

BTW my car is a 2009 GXP Auto w/Sunroof, silver/black. I have owned her for 4 years now since new.

Finally I like what you have done with your car, it looks great.
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Crazy Paul and New Caprice

Post by elc32955 »

Thanks much and welcome to the system! Now that you mention it someone else told me that these were the GT rims. I'll change my sig line here in a min. Glad to have you, Caprice or no Caprice. It's nice to have other voices here for the experience & sanity check. Much of the G8 world translates to the PPV, it's the irritating little things that get you with our cars though that were either omitted, re-engineered, or GM doesn't give a care about the aftermarket PPV owners (Bill's remote start experience case in point).

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.