So, if you want to do a little browsing....

General topics relative to the Caprice and associated vehicles. For items not fitting into other sub-sections in addition to general chat.
2014ltdltz

So, if you want to do a little browsing....

Post by 2014ltdltz »

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it on the forum: search "used cars Dubai." Then search for the Chevy Caprice there. I find it interesting to see Middle East export versions of the Caprice: the photos showing trim packages, LHD, etc. An interesting contrast to even the 9C3s here.They seem to differ somewhat from the ones sold down under in Oz, too (excluding the RHD part, of course).

So...now someone just needs to figure out how to import them here...
2014ltdltz

Re: So, if you want to do a little browsing....

Post by 2014ltdltz »

Ok, so I searched 'Middle East' in the forum AFTER making my post. Should've done that before. However, my statement still stands that it is interesting to see differences.
elc32955
System Manager

Re: So, if you want to do a little browsing....

Post by elc32955 »

Absolutely. Always interesting to see what other countries have that we didn't get and in what configuration. Search is your friend :)

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.