Australian parts contact

General topics relative to the Caprice and associated vehicles. For items not fitting into other sub-sections in addition to general chat.
Bill.kurman

Australian parts contact

Post by Bill.kurman »

I have recently found a reliable part’s connection in Australia I currently have a set of headlights in transit he also has no problem shipping bigger items but shipping is expensive but for example the cost of one bumper shipped will be around 900 but 3 bumpers shipped at the same time might be around 1100 so I might try to set up some group buys in the future if anyone needs anything just let me know
Ridgeppv

Re: Australian parts contact

Post by Ridgeppv »

Can he supply anything else like fender reapeters or ute steering wheels?
2014 6.0L BTR Stage 2 Cam, DOD Delete, 3.45 diff, long tube headers, VCM OTR Intake
Bill.kurman

Post by Bill.kurman »

Yea literally any part he will even ship full interiors
Ridgeppv

Post by Ridgeppv »

Full interior is a little out of my pocket book lol how much for a steering wheel and repeaters and a set of headlights? Does steering wheel have paddle shifters?
2014 6.0L BTR Stage 2 Cam, DOD Delete, 3.45 diff, long tube headers, VCM OTR Intake
Bill.kurman

Post by Bill.kurman »

Depends if you want them I have a camaro ss wheel with paddles on my car witch you can pair with the Holden air bag or use your current as for headlights they will run 200 a piece and Holden air bags are 100ish the shipping just for the headlights ran me 195 I can get a price on the repeaters and a whole wheel for you do you happen to have a pic of the exact wheel you are looking for