File section updated

General topics relative to the Caprice and associated vehicles. For items not fitting into other sub-sections in addition to general chat.
elc32955
System Manager

File section updated

Post by elc32955 »

Hi all,

Just to let you know I've made a number of recent updates to the file section with new documents, most interesting of which is an excerpt from a Powerpoint fleet sales presentation from late 2013 given to government buyers looking at 2014 car purchases. Some interesting graphic information in that one like all the locations for the HTS for the 2014 compared to the 2012. Also the pre-delivery inspection sheet for 2016 and 2017 cars (I'd assume the rest of the MY's were identical if not extremely close) and copies of a few more TSB's.

Most if not all TSB's, safety bulletins, and recall documentation with backup documents are available from the NHTSA website, you just have to take some time to search for them. I'm pulling high demand items and adding them to the file section as time allows.

Enjoy!
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.