separate 2014 + discussions

General topics relative to the Caprice and associated vehicles. For items not fitting into other sub-sections in addition to general chat.
ras9170

separate 2014 + discussions

Post by ras9170 »

hi all,

I had a thought, I know that many parts interchange throughout the entire production run of these cars, however the 14+ are very different electrically. is it possible to pull all the threads and compile them in a group all there own. it is rather frustrating trying to locate threads only for the 14+ when searching here. anyone else here feel the same?
smwalker
Administration Staff

Re: separate 2014 + discussions

Post by smwalker »

So you are proposing just separating the one Stereo / Electronics / Electrical section into WM and WN discussions?

MIght be hard to dissect discussions out of existing threads but going forward they could be sorted that way.

Will discuss with Eric and the crew.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
ras9170

Post by ras9170 »

I second this as an owner of a 14..there are many questions on electrical that would be much easier as a page. I am myself embarking on doing some things that seems others have not yet tried and I definitely would not mind sharing.
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

Oh you want it all on one page?? I was more thinking along the lines of a forum topic section. That way you could do an advanced search in just the WN section for the topics that you are looking for.

Now that I am thinking of that what you are really after is a knowledge base type of page I would imagine. We have talked about implementing that but no one is really gung ho about all the editing that would be involved.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White