Spammer be gone!

General topics relative to the Caprice and associated vehicles. For items not fitting into other sub-sections in addition to general chat.
camrat68

Spammer be gone!

Post by camrat68 »

trivandum, Trivandrum...….where's my gibberish to English translator? Ahhh….India. Back to curried spam.

Jim
Jim Chesnutt
1968 Camaro -my first car.
1995 Black/White 9C1 Caprice
2012 Alto Gray Metallic 9C1 Caprice--The HoDag-Solo axle back exhaust, improved racing OTR CAI intake.
2013 Black/White 9C1--NADACOP-DOD Delete with BTR Stage II cam, Kooks Headers, Solo Hi-flow Cats and Header Back Mach Balanced kit, WestBendDyno tuned.
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Buy IELTS certificate without Exam | Real IELTS Certific

Post by elc32955 »

Jim,

I executed that spammer with my zap gun, lol.... I could hear his IP gurgling down the drain as I blew the carbon from the barrel!

But, I've taken care of that little problem for the time being going to manual validations.

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
camrat68

Re: Spammer be gone!

Post by camrat68 »

Yeah, sorry about that.

Meds had me a little loopy that night and I was being a smart(?) ass. :P

In retrospect I shouldn't have responded and just let you guys do your normal excellent job of dealing with those problems. :/

Jim
Jim Chesnutt
2012 Alto Gray Metallic 9C1 Caprice--The HoDag-Solo axle back exhaust, improved racing OTR CAI intake.
2013 Black/White 9C1--NADACOP-DOD Delete with BTR Stage II cam, Kooks Headers, Solo Hi-flow Cats and Header Back Mach Balanced kit, WestBendDyno tuned.
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

That's that happens when you buy cheap meds! :lol:
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419
camrat68

Post by camrat68 »

LOL!! None of mine are cheap unfortunately. :D

Jim
Jim Chesnutt