Someone at Holden/GM is a fan of The Blues Brothers?

General topics relative to the Caprice and associated vehicles. For items not fitting into other sub-sections in addition to general chat.
eagle-co94

Someone at Holden/GM is a fan of The Blues Brothers?

Post by eagle-co94 »

I just pulled my front bumper as prep to pull my motor to do my LSA swap and happened to read the stickers on the back of the bumper. Apparently the 9C3 (and likely 9C1) are referred to as the "Elwood Police Sedan!" I don't know if this has been brought up before but I thought it was pretty cool as I'm a fan of The Blues Brothers myself:
-James . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise."
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Someone at Holden/GM is a fan of The Blues Brothers?

Post by elc32955 »

"Cop motor, Cop tires, Cop shocks"...... :D

Also, I'm curious, the sticker actually says your assembly was a re-work. Looks like it failed initial QC.
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
eagle-co94

Re: Someone at Holden/GM is a fan of The Blues Brothers?

Post by eagle-co94 »

I noticed that. I'm guessing it was a paint defect or something along those lines. It's not like that much could go wrong with a bumper.
-James . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Life without knowledge is death in disguise."