Best Prices I found on Brake Parts

General topics relative to the Caprice and associated vehicles. For items not fitting into other sub-sections in addition to general chat.
91C02920

Best Prices I found on Brake Parts

Post by 91C02920 »

I have to do front pads and rotors and just ordered parts after scouring the web for the cheapest prices. Figured I'd pass on what I found. (I get nothing from this, just passing things along. Actually I won't even link, just search part numbers on those sites.)
Pads are ACDelco OE 171-1083, Rotors are the ACDelco Cadillac parts 177-1065.

Right now, if you are a new customer to Jet.com, this looks like the place to get your parts, as long as you can use the current coupon TRIPLE15 that will give new members 15% off. Using that, and a debit card as payment, Pads come out to $83.48 and rotors are $116 for 2. Free shipping there too.

Unfortunately, I have already ordered from Jet, and could not trick it into seeing me as a new customer, so I ordered with Amazon.
At Amazon, the price I got for pads was $84.58, but now it is showing as $104. Rotors are $76.41/ea. Both are sold by Amazon, not another 3rd party, so I have no worries about them being ACDelco. ACDelco.com actually lists Amazon as a retailer. (I signed up for a new card that got me a $50 credit there so it ended up a better price at Amazon for me. I also have prime.)

Summit has the rotors for $63.97/ea, but they are special order, so they wouldn't have been in until September.