GM dealer auction inventory - now public

General topics relative to the Caprice and associated vehicles. For items not fitting into other sub-sections in addition to general chat.
elc32955
System Manager

GM dealer auction inventory - now public

Post by elc32955 »

Well kept secret here apparently. GM, as of January, 2016 is pricing out all of the vehicles with under 36K miles destined for GM dealer auctions before they go to the auction. I checked and there weren't any Caprice's on the block as of today, but I'm waiting for some demo cars to start floating through this sale. No idea on pricing until we see the first Caprices come through.

Guess someone in Detroit came up with a last-ditch way to make profit off the dealer car sales before the dealers got a shot at them to pick up into their regular inventory, although you have to go through a dealer to purchase a particular unit. Anyway, here's the linky for your perusal. I've also updated the master "for sale" link center with the link. I'm guessing anything over 36K that GM doesn't want to basically treat as a CPO will still get sent through closed auction. Cars under this program get extended bumper to bumper until 4 years or 50K miles.

http://www.factorypreownedcollection.com/

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.