FS Holden grille with emblem...

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
ComingInHot

FS Holden grille with emblem...

Post by ComingInHot »

I am selling the factory Holden grille with the chrome emblem. It's in almost perfect condition, I don't want to say completely perfect and someone finds a tiny scratch somewhere I hadn't noticed. The grille was originally purchased from Paul. Fits as it should using original factory hardware.

Asking $180

Call or text

Arlo
520-349-8722

Thanks.
Attachments
20131113_173345_Richtone(HDR)-2.jpg
20131113_173345_Richtone(HDR)-2.jpg (398.73 KiB) Viewed 14933 times
Gerome

Re: FS Holden grille with emblem...

Post by Gerome »

Hopefully I can make these mine ! Then next the holden steering wheel ! Man I love these cars .
ComingInHot

Post by ComingInHot »

SOLD!
Gerome

Post by Gerome »

I just got back into town and picked up my box of goodies . Parts look great transaction went great . So needless to say their will be another Holden conversion in the works . Thanks again .
The Tech

Post by The Tech »

That's great. I love the look of the Lion on the grill.
2011 Alto Gray Caprice PPV 9C3, Kooks Long Tube Headers, Kooks Drag Cats and Crossover, Solo Axle Back System.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
1995 Caprice 9C1 red over white
2015 Bright Yellow Jeep Wrangler, the better half's car.
Member of Carolina Holdens
Fudgehog

Post by Fudgehog »

I already emailed CP, and I see the Holden Lion conversion kit on HoldenPartsUSA, but I am also looking for a Holden Lion Grille (preferably all black with chrome lion) and rear trunk badge as well. No offense to the guys at HPU but $325 seems a little steep. I will pay it if I must however.
13 Caprice 6.0L, Solo catback exhaust, 3.27 diff, VCM OTR and Volant throttle spacer, MSD coils plugs wires, transmission pan upgrade and widemouth filter. Camaro 18" rims.

Active Duty USAF
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

CP is out of the parts game

holden parts prices arent high , his prices from HOLDEN itself have been going up and up since the day has been getting closer to HOLDEN closing up
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

Fudgehog wrote:I already emailed CP,
Do not expect a reply from Paul. He is out of Business for a year now. We really should go through old posts and edit out his email.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White