IQ Silverbox and WM/PPV fascias

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
BlackGT5

IQ Silverbox and WM/PPV fascias

Post by BlackGT5 »

Selling an IQ silverbox that came off a 2012 WM Holden Caprice. $500 shipped CONUS programmed to US spec and ready to install. Center speaker will not work. Radio does have NAV and the Virtual CD drive as well. The radio can be programmed to function with the Bose amp as it came from the factory and I can include the Bose amp if you want it but this will require a custom harness which I can help you with. EDI/RGB input can be enabled if you want it.

PM me with any questions.

I also have the WM radio fascia as well as a PPV fascia. Each will be $175 shipped CONUS. I have the trim for the WM fascia available in another post if you want to go that route.

2009.5 PBM G8 GT - CAI, Headers, Tune
WasonJinn

Re: IQ Silverbox and WM/PPV fascias

Post by WasonJinn »

Will this plug and play with a 2011 9C1? Enabling functionality for the bluetooth and other disabled PPV options?
BlackGT5

Re: IQ Silverbox and WM/PPV fascias

Post by BlackGT5 »

WasonJinn wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:49 am Will this plug and play with a 2011 9C1? Enabling functionality for the bluetooth and other disabled PPV options?
Yes, ready to go. Bluetooth and other functions disabled on the PPV radio are enabled.
2009.5 PBM G8 GT - CAI, Headers, Tune